Nativeway Tour Attire

katti michele

This may seem like a strange question, but i'm such a Nervous Nellie and want to make sure I am prepared. We are doing a tour with Nativeway of Stingray City, Turtle Farm, Hell, etc. She informed me that it will be determined that day the order of the tour. Has anyone done this tour (or something like it) before? I don't want to be soaking wet and be uncomfortable on a bus afterwards. Is there a place to change, etc? What should we bring with us on a Nativeway tour? Any help is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

We did the stingray city, coral reefs, and starfish tour 2 weeks ago. We were on the same boat the whole time. We all just wore our bathing suits with cover ups and had towels with us. The marina where we got onto the boat did have a small building with a bathroom, so you could possibly change there if you need to. We were pretty much dry from sitting on the boat coming back from the snorkeling.

Have Fun!!

We did the Nativeway Tour on November 30th. We wore our bathing suits under our street clothes. They dried up on the boat ride back.

The previous poster is correct in saying that there are washrooms at the marina. They are large enough for a person to get changed and I found the one I used to be quite clean.

You can bring a change of clothes, or just put your street clothes over your swimsuits after they have dried. We just brought a back pack for our towels and to hold our pants and shirts. Also for sunscreen and stuff like that.

We had a very enjoyable tour. In total there were 7 of us on this tour, 4 from one family and 3 from our family. As far as tipping went, we tipped the boat driver and his helper $10.00 each, and we also tipped the van driver $10.00. The other family did the same thing.

I highly recommend this tour.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived