$1000 Saved!

mrs.cog

Thanks to a kind lead from Isaboo, a fellow cruiser, called RCL to check our rate. Saved $1000 between our boys room and our balcony room. So excited! You might want to give RCL a call.;)

Don't you just love the feeling... we're at a measly $3800 for our 5 rooms in price drops on our next cruise Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrrry Christmassssss :D

Thanks to a kind lead from Isaboo, a fellow cruiser, called RCL to check our rate. Saved $1000 between our boys room and our balcony room. So excited! You might want to give RCL a call.;)

Does tat only work with booking direct with Rccl ? What are the benefits otherwise?

Were all of these savings only before final payment?

We just passed final payment and I'm seeing lower prices now but in the bottom of the RC page it says new bookings only. A promenade room is now only $10 more than the internal I paid for. I'd love to upgrade but am worried the new bookings only would exclude us.

This is not part of a Tues sale.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Were all of these savings only before final payment?

We just passed final payment and I'm seeing lower prices now but in the bottom of the RC page it says new bookings only. A promenade room is now only $10 more than the internal I paid for. I'd love to upgrade but am worried the new bookings only would exclude us.

This is not part of a Tues sale.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Give them a call - I've been told before that as long as it's more $ you can upgrade (I even did it on a Tuesday sale price once :))

If they say no, call back and try again... sometimes it just depends on who you get on the phone :(

LissyTX, We book through a TA, but I get on the RCCL website about once a week check the pricing. I've been doing that for a couple of years but this was the first time I've ever found a price drop...we can only cruise during the summer. At first I thought I was reading it wrong, because it was $1000 on our inside cabin! I called our TA immediately and he got us the price adjustment. It turned out our balcony had dropped a little too, so our total price drop was around $1200.

Archived