Liberty Internet question

tdk

We just got off the Liberty yesterday--no, they do not offer the unlimited wireless access yet.

They still have the old plan--various minutes at various costs.

Oh ok.... Thanks for the info... Hope you had a great trip.

We were disappointed that we missed St. Thomas due to a problem with the propulsion system, but other than that, it was great!

We had great service from our wait staff, our steward and his team, and the Cruise Director, Karl with a K and his staff were all outstanding!

I am hoping that they have the unlimited wifi plan fleetwide by the time of our next cruise next fall.

They are rolling out the plan fleet wide, but right now it's only on the Dream, Magic, Breeze, and Glory. They haven't announced when other ships will be getting it, so it could be really soon, or it could take months. Cross your fingers - it *might* be there by the time you cruise. Or it might not.

BTW... Posting this while sitting on the Lido deck of the Breeze using the unlimited plan here. It's *awesome*... :D

I was on the Liberty as well during this sailing. (kilted guy). This was a last minute booking, but i was bummed about missing St Thomas, but there will be other cruises. Thinking about doing a review myself since i have tons of pics. Need to get organized.

Archived