Azamara drink changes??

wangeling gal

Going on my first cruise ( Spice Route) on Azamara next April. Have recently heard that starting next year all drinks ( I mean normal standard drinks - beer, wine and bottom shelf spirits) will be included in your cruise automatically. Is this correct? This will take the need to purchase a full drinks package away. I always had a bit of a problem with that, because if I was off the ship for say excusions and sight seeing all day and into the night I wouldnt use what i had had to pay for in advance. A price list of drinks would have been good so you could budget just to be on the safe side.Before if you were dinking the wines at meal time and one of you was only a beer drinker, did you have to pay for the beer or could you swap?

Really looking forward to this cruise!!!!

Going on my first cruise ( Spice Route) on Azamara next April. Have recently heard that starting next year all drinks ( I mean normal standard drinks - beer, wine and bottom shelf spirits) will be included in your cruise automatically. Is this correct? This will take the need to purchase a full drinks package away. I always had a bit of a problem with that, because if I was off the ship for say excusions and sight seeing all day and into the night I wouldnt use what i had had to pay for in advance. A price list of drinks would have been good so you could budget just to be on the safe side.Before if you were dinking the wines at meal time and one of you was only a beer drinker, did you have to pay for the beer or could you swap?

Really looking forward to this cruise!!!!

Hi

If this is the Singapore - Mumbai cruise on the Journey then, sadly, the answer is that all drinks are not included and the only "free" alcohol is the wine served with lunch and dinner. The Journey doesn't become "all inclusive" until it reaches Europe next year.

If you want beer with your meals instead of wine then I'm afraid that you will have to pay for it.

There is a roll call for this cruise [i know since I started it!] so why not join that?

Hey Berkshireboy

Thanks for getting back to me. These were questions I asked by email and on the phone. The lady on the other end of the phone was the original one who said that the changes would be happening.......so I asked for it in writing and have not heard back.Guess she went and checked her facts. I can now adjust my thinking and budget correctly. I guess the old man will have to become a wine drinker if he wants to get a free drink lol!! Any way I can get a pricelist with costs on it?

You mentioned a roll call? Could you point me in the right direction so i can join up....sound interesting.

Thanks again

Wangeling

Hey Berkshireboy

Thanks for getting back to me. These were questions I asked by email and on the phone. The lady on the other end of the phone was the original one who said that the changes would be happening.......so I asked for it in writing and have not heard back.Guess she went and checked her facts. I can now adjust my thinking and budget correctly. I guess the old man will have to become a wine drinker if he wants to get a free drink lol!! Any way I can get a pricelist with costs on it?

You mentioned a roll call? Could you point me in the right direction so i can join up....sound interesting.

Thanks again

Wangeling

The roll call is under Azamara Roll Calls.

Hopefully, this link should take you straight there.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1625180

All the best.

Archived