Any chance of lower deposits coming up for NCL?

2boyzmom

I really want to book a cruise for 2014 for a particular Haven Suite cabin but just can't swing $2000 before the holidays for the deposit for 4 of us. Does anyone know if they will be offering a lower deposit promotion again?

[quote name='2boyzmom']I really want to book a cruise for 2014 for a particular Haven Suite cabin but just can't swing $2000 before the holidays for the deposit for 4 of us. Does anyone know if they will be offering a lower deposit promotion again?[/QUOTE]

I booked the GV for next October during the lower deposit timeframe on the last deal. The fine print says it's not for suites. The deposit for the GV was scary high, especially for us at this time of year.

Maybe they have the fine print just for the GVs, but thought I would warn you just in case you wait it out, then find you have to pay the full deposit price anyway.

[quote name='2boyzmom']I really want to book a cruise for 2014 for a particular Haven Suite cabin but just can't swing $2000 before the holidays for the deposit for 4 of us. Does anyone know if they will be offering a lower deposit promotion again?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that all Haven suites require a full deposit and never are subject to reductions.

[quote name='philip_eunice1']it is a lot of cash at holiday time but i always think its not as painful at final payment time if u have paid the big deposit[/QUOTE]

I have a $5000 final payment due for my March 2013 cruise due on 12/24 !!! :(

Archived