Bernard's Tours Email has been hacked

CrusinAgain

Please be careful while waiting for a response from Bernard's Tours as his email has been compromised. I received this last night and the reply to is at live.com and his email is a yahoo.com acct. He has had my email addy for about 5 years.

"Just writing to let you know our trip to London, United Kingdom has been a mess. I was having a great time until last night when we got mugged and lost all my cash,credit card cellphone It has been a scary experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a Gun Anyway..I'm still alive and that's whats important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help. I need you to loan me the sum of $1,700 I'll refund it to you as soon as i arrive home.Email me back so i can tell you how to get it to me.

BERNARD'S TAXI &PRIVATE TOURS

Tel: (599)555-1261

(599)586-0878

(954)376-6528

Email: bernard1332002@yahoo.com

www.Bernardstours.com"

Please be careful while waiting for a response from Bernard's Tours as his email has been compromised. I received this last night and the reply to is at live.com and his email is a yahoo.com acct. He has had my email addy for about 5 years.

"Just writing to let you know our trip to London, United Kingdom has been a mess. I was having a great time until last night when we got mugged and lost all my cash,credit card cellphone It has been a scary experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a Gun Anyway..I'm still alive and that's whats important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help. I need you to loan me the sum of $1,700 I'll refund it to you as soon as i arrive home.Email me back so i can tell you how to get it to me.

BERNARD'S TAXI &PRIVATE TOURS

Tel: (599)555-1261

(599)586-0878

(954)376-6528

Email: bernard1332002@yahoo.com

www.Bernardstours.com"[/quote]

interesting -I got one also, which I knew wasn't from him- but mine said the Phillipines and $1900

Question is why did the moderators pull the thread that was here yesterday warning people about the possible hacking, and that had numerous replies to it with people warning others....Isn't this a good thing to be publicizing?:confused:

D

Question is why did the moderators pull the thread that was here yesterday warning people about the possible hacking, and that had numerous replies to it with people warning others....Isn't this a good thing to be publicizing?:confused:

D

...on the St, Maarten thread...

Archived