Question about Lawrence

Deb1113

He got back to me very quickly. Here is his response:

To Whom it may concern,

No problem joining my tour,tour last just over three hours.We will visit historical sites like English Harbour,Nelson Dockyard,Shirley Heights,infactthe entire national park.There is a $5.00 each admittion fee to enter the park,and thar will take care of all the places we will be visiting inside the national park.We will drive through the Rain Forest,you will see the beautiful

coastline on the south western side of the island.Then if wish and the others will be relax on the beach,you can until ready to be taken back to the cruise ship.

Presently the price is :Tour only $25.US each.Tour plus beach $35.US each.If wish to book tour send me an e-mail,then I will give you further information.I need your name and the cruise ship you will be sailing on,also the date.Looking forward to serve you.

Lawrence of Antigua.

He got back to me very quickly. Here is his response:

To Whom it may concern,

No problem joining my tour,tour last just over three hours.We will visit historical sites like English Harbour,Nelson Dockyard,Shirley Heights,infactthe entire national park.There is a $5.00 each admittion fee to enter the park,and thar will take care of all the places we will be visiting inside the national park.We will drive through the Rain Forest,you will see the beautiful

coastline on the south western side of the island.Then if wish and the others will be relax on the beach,you can until ready to be taken back to the cruise ship.

Presently the price is :Tour only $25.US each.Tour plus beach $35.US each.If wish to book tour send me an e-mail,then I will give you further information.I need your name and the cruise ship you will be sailing on,also the date.Looking forward to serve you.

Lawrence of Antigua.

Ask Lawrence to get you some Pineapple to taste. You will like it. Tell him Grumpy send you.:cool:

Thanks Grumpy - I will. (My cruise isn't until January though).

I should be seeing him in the state over the summer. I will remind him. Sometime in Jan. it is hard to find them. They are small in size. Nothing like the ones you see in the store in the states. They are real sweet. I hope he brings me some when he comes this summer.

Archived