Wakiki Parc Hotel ?

coastiedee

Hi , Im am planning a three day pre cruise stay in Wakiki. I am looking at staying at the Wakiki parc Hotel. Can any one give me some tips on this hotel, its my first time to this part of the world. Thanks.

Cheers Dee :)

Hi , Im am planning a three day pre cruise stay in Wakiki. I am looking at staying at the Wakiki parc Hotel. Can any one give me some tips on this hotel, its my first time to this part of the world. Thanks.

Cheers Dee :)

I've stayed at the Parc 3 times and recommend it highly. It is decorated fairly modern and caters to a Japanese clientele. I first stayed there 22 years ago when it was new and the last time was in Dec. 2011 before a Pride of America cruise.

The higher floors facing the sister hotel Halekulani are best. The morning buffet is quite good. It is across the steet from the beach and the Sheraton Waikiki's beach/bar scene has terrific views. I prefer this part of Waikiki, but it can be loud at night with traffic noise and car alarms going off in the parking garages.

The pool is on about the 9th floor and isn't too exciting but you are very close to the beach so why bother with the pool. They have an evening wine and cheese event and also have a some apple pc's with internet access off the lobby.

Archived