Refund

casperbks

I got off of the Star November 10th and am wondering how long it will take to get a check with my refund????? Thank you:confused:

Are you saying that you put down cash and didn't spend it all on the cruise and are now awaiting a check for that amount? If so, I always thought it was about 2-3 weeks after you completed the cruise.

need more details, what did NCL tell you, is about a credit with your onboard account or from Sandy, did NCL give you a letter on the last day of your cruise saying you would be getting a refund???? just something to work with.

We have a similar situation with the refund check from our cash account for onboard spending.We disembarked from the Star on Nov.4 and as of today still had not received the refund check.I called NCL and after supplying them with reservation info. from the last cruise it was determined that the check was mailed Nov.29 and would take 7-10 business to reach us.It appears that it takes upward of 4 weeks for the check to be cut.Hopefully we'll have it by the middle of next week or I'll need to place another call to the accounting department.Hope that helps you a little.

We have a similar situation with the refund check from our cash account for onboard spending.We disembarked from the Star on Nov.4 and as of today still had not received the refund check.I called NCL and after supplying them with reservation info. from the last cruise it was determined that the check was mailed Nov.29 and would take 7-10 business to reach us.It appears that it takes upward of 4 weeks for the check to be cut.Hopefully we'll have it by the middle of next week or I'll need to place another call to the accounting department.Hope that helps you a little.

We had the same issue, after over 2 week waiting for our check, I called and got the " checks in the mail" line, it took another week, but it showed up

it takes three weeks after the cruise ends for them to send you a check. even if the refund is for something you prepaid on a credit card which gave them your payment well before the cruise started. unfair in my opinion. see http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1724827&highlight=refund for my thread on this topic.

Archived