pictures of costa mediterranea cabin 7292 aft grand suite

AnonymousCruiser69

Your suite was fantastic and so much room! Especially loved the fact it was the aft with the wrap around balcony - fab! Your reviews and photos have certainly made me look even more forward to our holiday. Disappointing to see some negative reviews of the ship but you just can't please everyone I suppose and holidays are what you make of them. Once again many thanks :D

Your suite was fantastic and so much room! Especially loved the fact it was the aft with the wrap around balcony - fab! Your reviews and photos have certainly made me look even more forward to our holiday. Disappointing to see some negative reviews of the ship but you just can't please everyone I suppose and holidays are what you make of them. Once again many thanks :D

i didn't have any issues with the ship itself. it was a bit on the big side, but certainly not unmanageable. i thought it was laid out pretty well for its size.

• 10 months later...
This looks very similar to a suite we had on a Carnival ship - absolutely LOVE the vanity area - its fab huh - I loved that space (and my husband loved me HAVING that space!) - great suite thanks for sharing!

the extra space was wonderful. i barely left the cabin, and balcony. had almost all my meals there. for some reason, i didn't take pics of the walk-in closet. loved that.

Archived