Maui question for Suebee, Spleen or Sweetemi

cottagemama

Just got back from Carnival spirit Cruise and we fell in love with Maui. would love to do a land vacation there for a month in 2007. Do any of you know if you can get house or condo rentals there for that lenght of time and do you know of a website I can refer to. Thanks. I love your islands. Cottagemama

Try Condominium Rentals Hawaii http://www.crhmaui.com . Not only have we rented through them for extended periods each year for the past ten-plus years, but have other condo owners and vacationers who use them. Their focus, however, might be in the Kihei area, so if you're interested in Kaanapali, Lahaina, Napili, you might need another source. Also can try a Google search for "Maui Condominium Rentals"....lots of sources.

We spend 10 weeks a year on Maui and never tire of our 'second home' there. Good luck and enjoy!

I am none of the 3 people you mentioned :D but I would suggest that you take a look at http://vrbo.com/ ! It is a great resource. On our last trip to Maui we stayed at Maui Kamaole and rented directly from an owner (not sure I can post his website here though). The condo was exactly as advertised! Have fun as you search for exactly the right place for you!

I'm not one of the three folks you mentioned, but, I am also planning a land trip to Hawaii in October or November.

You might want to go down to Barnes and Noble, and get a copy of Hawaii magazine (we liked it so much, we got a subscription). In the classified section in the back, there are literally dozens of condo and house rentals, most of them have websites so that you can review them. I have spent the past three weeks sorting through them. There are so many in our price range (less than $150/night) that its going to be a real chore to try and make a decision.

I feel that we are going to be able to come up with some really nice places when we go. We're planning 5 days each on Kauai and the Big Island

Archived