Q. about the Aqua Swim on the Spirit

Hikini

I've been on 2 other NCL ships but never used the spa areas. So I was curious to know which services were included in the cruise, and which cost more. And by services, I know that massages and things like that are more. But does it cost any extra to use the steam room and sauna, or to use the Aqua Swim? And for those of you that have used these places, is there a time of day when it is more or less crowded?

Any information is helpful! Thanks!

Hikini:D

I can't answer the ?? about the steam room or sauna..but I used the Aqua Swim. It was free..no extra cost. There are two of them. I used it on a sea day at about 2pm..there was just me in one and another lady in the other one. No one came in and wanted to use it while I was in it, about 45 minutes. It was very relaxing. It took me awhile to get the hang of it. The current is very strong where it comes out of the jet, so strong that it pushes you to the end..or if you hold on to the wall..your swim suit is about blown off! I could stay at about mid pool and do the back stoke and stay in the same place, but the crawl took me forward and that didn't work for me as I am a strong swimmer. I ended up hooking my feet on the rails at the opposite end of the water jet and was able to stay in one place and get a work out with my arms that way. It was a nice way to exercise! I hope you enjoy it!

Mitzy

Archived