Reflection Concierge cabin question

SusieV

Since the design of the ship is a little different... what is better, an angled hump balcony on deck 10 or one on deck 12?

I thought I recalled seeing somewhere that the higher ones are larger but am not sure.

I currently have 1132 booked but 2171 and 2166 are available.

We have twice been in angled balcony staterooms on S-Class. If it were me, I'd select 1132 because it has staterooms above it and not a large overhang. 12th floor has the overhang plus the Oceanview Cafe over it. I like 1132. The balcony will be nice and large. Only possible issue is that the stateroom next door is a Royal Suite and has a hot tub on the balcony. We've had some children playing in it in the past but really didn't bother us too much. Still, for us, we'd select 10th floor. First and third balcony off the hump is larger than the 2nd and 4th.

I don't think the rooms or the balcony are different sizes in the room numbers you've given but cannot speak of experience...just basing it on my close up photos of the balconies when off the ship.

Archived