Upsell Fairy Call

KennySoCal

I got a call from the Upsell Fairy yesterday for our cruise on the Legend this Sunday. We were in an Ocean Suite on the Empress Deck and were offered a Grand Suite, just a few doors down, for what I consider a decent price (not sure it's "legal" to post that here). Because my sister and niece are traveling with us and it would be nice to have a larger cabin for family gatherings, etc., I took it. Figure the larger balcony will be nice, too! Getting so excited and hoping/praying for no fog on Tampa Bay on Sunday morning!!

I got a call from the Upsell Fairy yesterday for our cruise on the Legend this Sunday. We were in an Ocean Suite on the Empress Deck and were offered a Grand Suite, just a few doors down, for what I consider a decent price (not sure it's "legal" to post that here). Because my sister and niece are traveling with us and it would be nice to have a larger cabin for family gatherings, etc., I took it. Figure the larger balcony will be nice, too! Getting so excited and hoping/praying for no fog on Tampa Bay on Sunday morning!!

You can post extra cost here and it is helpful to others who get similar calls. Have a great cruise.

You can post extra cost here and it is helpful to others who get similar calls. Have a great cruise.

Ah, thank you! In that case, it was $199 pp, so $398 for both of us. Typically, I wouldn't have cared to spend that much and would have taken what I originally planned, but I'm in that Christmas "spend" mode, anyway! The last few weeks have included new laptops, a new Microsoft Surface tablet, etc., so figure I'll go for the room upsell!

Archived