Ocean Club Reviews?

bruadhin

Has anyone been to Ocean Club? I found it online and it looks good, but I'm wondering if anyone has first hand experience. I did Nachi Cocom a few years ago. It was good, but basically it was just a beach and pool with alcohol and food. It looks like Ocean Club has a bit more to do.

We stopped there last time on our Jeep tour. The beach was very clean and nice, they have a nice swimming pool and shaded lunch area with a fun beach bar! They offered us the all inclusive at $60.00, however we did not have time to take advantage of it so we just ordered from the menu. The food was excellent, probably the best food we ever had on a beach. Ice cold beer bucket and frozen Margaritas. The lunge chairs and umbrellas are free and they also have water trampolines, hobie cats and kayaks you can use. Service was second to none, our waiters took very well care of us indeed. We would go back to this beach definitely.

We stopped there last time on our Jeep tour. The beach was very clean and nice, they have a nice swimming pool and shaded lunch area with a fun beach bar! They offered us the all inclusive at $60.00, however we did not have time to take advantage of it so we just ordered from the menu. The food was excellent, probably the best food we ever had on a beach. Ice cold beer bucket and frozen Margaritas. The lunge chairs and umbrellas are free and they also have water trampolines, hobie cats and kayaks you can use. Service was second to none, our waiters took very well care of us indeed. We would go back to this beach definitely.

Awesome! Glad to hear that there is a lot more to it than just a beach, alcohol and food. Those are great too, but sometimes it is nice to be able to more than just sit at the beach.

Roughly where is it located? I haven't been able to find it on a map, I guess it actually has a different name than what it is advertised as?

It was one of the first "real" beach clubs when driving south from the piers (leaving I guess Corona and Uvas beach behind as they sit on a rocky shore). The Ocean beach is on the same strip as San Francisco and Paradise Beach, they are literally next to each other. We appreciated the relaxed feeling at this beach as it was not crowded at all and service was excellent. They have a swimming pool, water trampoline, volley, massages, jet ski, parasailing, etc....we really liked it.

Archived