Choice of return flights ?

OK I need some advice/help here planning our flight home- Here are our choices-

Choice #1- Flight leaves Miami at 11:20am- don't want to feel too rushed and stressed to make it at this time. Since we have concierge- can we request early debarkation? and if so, could we reasonably make this flight without too much hassle?

2nd choice- flight #2 leaves at 4:10pm- don't want to sit around an airport all day either. We don't have a car unless we rent one- but is that really worth it for only 4-5 hours? We planned just to take a taxi back.

or lastly-- should we just perhaps stay 1 more day and leave following day- flight times would be the same.

Any suggestions I would really appreciate. Thanks alot. You guys are wonderful with all your suggestions!

You will be very rushed to make an 11:20 flight. To do it you will need to be in one of the first groups off meaning you have to be ready to go when they start calling colors. A better idea would be to take the later flight, or stay an extra night and take the 11:30 flight the next day.

I also agree, I would never book anything before noon, because if debarkation is delayed for any reason, you would be in big trouble. Plus remember it is a 20 min drive from the port to the airport, and other ships are debarking at the same time, so you are going to have the cruise rush at the airport.

You could always take an excursion in Miami? Or like others said find a different airline or later flight, or the next day.

Archived