wonder 3 day excursions to nassau

blueiis_99

Has any one done the dolphin experience? My family and I are going in August. My 17 yr old wants to do the dolphin swim. (no prob except that i can't buy this thru disney) My 6 yr old wants to do the experience, at the same time. (this I can get thru disney). Dear husband is going scuba diving......so I have to moniter children,,,,.

anyway, my question is that according to the dolphin web site, you can't hang around the beach after your program is over, unless you buy an all day trip, from nassau cruises. My delemma is that if I buy the swim for my oldest, she can't stay in blue lagoon with us. I really would like us to bum around a little while.

help has anyone else had this problem?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Has any one done the dolphin experience? My family and I are going in August. My 17 yr old wants to do the dolphin swim. (no prob except that i can't buy this thru disney) My 6 yr old wants to do the experience, at the same time. (this I can get thru disney). Dear husband is going scuba diving......so I have to moniter children,,,,.

anyway, my question is that according to the dolphin web site, you can't hang around the beach after your program is over, unless you buy an all day trip, from nassau cruises. My delemma is that if I buy the swim for my oldest, she can't stay in blue lagoon with us. I really would like us to bum around a little while.

help has anyone else had this problem?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bump

Archived