Update

Shatima

Thanks sooo much, Yeah we have click so nicely that its crazy.... Glad to here about Ur Dresses :) and we will be going over to the Mens Warehouse as well lol....

You are doing good with the rest of Ur items, Would u like to make one-3 for me too please. That would be wonderful...:p and Ur rigth that Would be cheaper..

favors, guest book and decorations I havent choose yet neither, I did see some napkins though.. Planning planning

Congrats on finding your dress, Shatima!! That's awesome. It's also great about you and your sister, you two will only continue to create beautiful memories through your planning process and actual wedding. :)

As for my plans, my dress is ordered but not yet in. My bridesmaids dresses were picked before my dress though so those actually came in last week and I love them! Got a color swatch for the fiance so soon he will be going to check out Men's Warehouse for himself and the groomsmen. As far as other things....I want to make my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets so I need to start checking out some craft stores for supplies. I want mine to be a brooch & flower bouquet! Found a youtube vid on how to make one and it seems relatively easy and its wayyyy cheaper than spending hundreds to have them made. I also found some nice aisle runners on Etsy so I want to purchase of those sometime too for our ceremony. Still no clue about favors, guest book and possible other decorations! Ugh, I need to get to it!

Thanks so much for your update.. I LOVE them.. Thats a nice topper.. And thanks about the Heads up on the Onestopblingshop place.. Never heard of them B 4.. Veil Im not sure yet myself.. But glad U have made a choice.....

This is my cake topper, done as a mirror. I didn't want to do it with crystals because I think I'm going to get ribbon with rhinestones to go along the bottom of each tier and thought it would be too much.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/109852175/custom-acrylic-mr-mrs-cake-topper?

As far as my attire for day-of, I think I'm going to go with "MyOneStopBlingShop". I haven't ordered anything yet, but I wanted to get a suit that was white and velour, as well as something that will have my new name rather than just Bride or something. I want to make sure I can still wear it on occasion, but if it says Bride, I feel like I'd never be able to wear it again afte that day (or really after the honeymoon).

My jewelry I got from serendipitytiaras.com. I also got my veil there, as well as my bridesmaid jewelry. I am very happy with the quality of what I got, and I didn't think the prices were too bad either. The veil I was especially happy with. I didn't know whether I wanted to wear a veil or not, but I thought it would make me feel more like a bride. I only wanted a completely simple, 1 tiered veil and I also only wanted chapel length. I didn't want to spend a ton of money for something I will only wear for 20 mins during the ceremony and then for pics afterward, but what I got was only $50 so I bought it.

This is my cake topper, done as a mirror. I didn't want to do it with crystals because I think I'm going to get ribbon with rhinestones to go along the bottom of each tier and thought it would be too much.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/109852175/custom-acrylic-mr-mrs-cake-topper?

As far as my attire for day-of, I think I'm going to go with "MyOneStopBlingShop". I haven't ordered anything yet, but I wanted to get a suit that was white and velour, as well as something that will have my new name rather than just Bride or something. I want to make sure I can still wear it on occasion, but if it says Bride, I feel like I'd never be able to wear it again afte that day (or really after the honeymoon).

My jewelry I got from serendipitytiaras.com. I also got my veil there, as well as my bridesmaid jewelry. I am very happy with the quality of what I got, and I didn't think the prices were too bad either. The veil I was especially happy with. I didn't know whether I wanted to wear a veil or not, but I thought it would make me feel more like a bride. I only wanted a completely simple, 1 tiered veil and I also only wanted chapel length. I didn't want to spend a ton of money for something I will only wear for 20 mins during the ceremony and then for pics afterward, but what I got was only $50 so I bought it.

Lovely cake topper! Also, I have also checked out that same shop on etsy and I love the black hoodie with "Mrs. xxxx" and date on the back! That's the one I plan on getting. I completely agree with you...I have been thinking the EXACT same thing about wanting my name instead of "bride" so I can get more use out of it! Plus it's fun because it'll be more personalized :) Makes perfect sense to me!

Thanks for the info on the jewelry place. I'll have to check that out as well!

Thanks sooo much, Yeah we have click so nicely that its crazy.... Glad to here about Ur Dresses :) and we will be going over to the Mens Warehouse as well lol....

You are doing good with the rest of Ur items, Would u like to make one-3 for me too please. That would be wonderful...:p and Ur rigth that Would be cheaper..

favors, guest book and decorations I havent choose yet neither, I did see some napkins though.. Planning planning

Lol thanks! I still feel like I have so much more to do, but none of it is really big stuff...it's just all amplified in my head bc I'm a bride :-P Girl, if I had the extra time and extra $$$ I'd hook you up ;-)

LOLOLOL hook it up :D.. And Im sure U are close to be done, but in our head we just want everything Perfect!!!!!!!! So I get it...

Lol thanks! I still feel like I have so much more to do, but none of it is really big stuff...it's just all amplified in my head bc I'm a bride :-P Girl, if I had the extra time and extra $$$ I'd hook you up ;-)

Archived