drink package

poofersgrl

I know this has been discussed before, but wanted to get something clarified. My husband does not drink, he only can drink soda due to medication, I drink about 1-2 drinks per day. We usually both get the soda pkg and just pay per drink for me, would it be better for us to keep doing that or get the alcohol package? I read soda was included? I also don't like the fact you need to buy it for the entire time.

Kelly

It doesn't sound like a good deal for you, IMHO. Most importantly, I don't know that his medical condition would allow for an exemption from the "all adults in cabin must purchase" clause.

Then, figure if you splurged and had three fancy martinis at $10 each every day. That's about $30/day you would spend. Not close enough to the $49/day to be worth it, IMO. Especially since that estimate of three expensive drinks seems on the high end for you.

I think for the 5-6 drinks on board/day couple, it makes more sense. We easily do that on a sea day, but with 4/7 being port days, it makes less sense for us. I'd have a constant hangover trying to get my money's worth.

Archived