Copy of Celebrity Today 31 December?

anandaindonesia

Ola!

Do you keep a copy of Celebrity Today dated 31 December (any ship, any year will do)?

If so, would you please kindly post it in this forum, or tell the link to get it?

It would be interesting to actually see what activities are onboard on New Year's Eve.

Meantime, may I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope you'll have many happy cruises in the years to come!

:)

It would be interesting to actually see what activities are onboard on New Year's Eve.

:)

Hi Michael

While I haven't kept last years Celebrity Today for NYE I can remember (sort of) what occurred on our AUS/NZ cruise last year.

NYE was a formal night and diners in the MDR received party hats, masks and or whistles to create a party atmosphere at dinner. Diners made a helluva racket and all the old people frowned at the temerity of others having fun and making noise. This only encouraged us to be louder and more objectionable. :D

I cant remember if there was a special show that night. I had given up on the shows by that stage of our cruise as being very very lame.

All of the bars had either a band or party music playing and there was a party happening on the pool deck with the party band banging away, ice carving and crowds of people enjoying the atmosphere.

At 12 midnight there was the countdown and then everyone partied for a few hours longer. The next day everyone was visibly slower and somewhat worse for wear. Children made a lot more noise the next morning .... or what that just my perception. :rolleyes:

Thank you, Jacinta!

You give vivid picture of what to expect on NYE.

I can see that you'll have another cruise to OZ/Kiwi in two days. Wow...! Another New Year's Eve on board and this time on the beautiful Solstice. Wonderful!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and enjoy your cruise!

Archived