Merry Christmas to all

I have been working so this a late one. Happy Christmas and a prosperous and peaceful New Year to everyone. :)

Hi solostar, better late than never :D:D

Hope you don't have to work today as well :eek:

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and is now working hard to burn off those calories ;) Just cleaned the car and swept up a load of leaves that had got into a sodden heap around our parking space and picked up some rubbish along our road dropped by lazy people who can't be bothered to take their rubbish home. I got a bagful including whisky and wine bottles (empty!!)

Hi Cruisinlinda, No, not working today, but not doing very much. Walked the dog, but now its raining so just relaxing. You sound very busy, make me feel guilty :o
Ah, but I was waited on yesterday (for a change) by my daughter and by my son-in-law who cooked a delicious Christmas lunch, except the sprouts, which he had only cooked for 5 minutes:eek: He said they were "al dente" but my daughter said they were just downright undercooked!

Archived