Cheers Program Question

goober9

They just announced that the Cheers Program will now be on the Glory. I am cruising on Dec. 30th. My very sweet family bought my hubby and I 32 drink coupons for our Christmas present. Does anyone know if I can apply these towards the Cheers Program? My husband and I would both like to use the Cheers program. I am hoping that they will let us use these since we already have them.

I don't know if they will let you use the coupons towards the program, but I do know that you don't have to purchase the Cheers program on the first day. So if they don't let you use your coupons towards Cheers, just use up the coupons you already have and then purchase the program once you're out of drink coupons. They will not charge you the price for the whole week, only the price for the amount of days you have the program.

You do have to purchase the cheers program the first or second day..... Not sure if you can you can use the coupon towards the package price but the package does have to be purchased the first or second day

OP, since the Cheers program doesn't cover all drinks (e.g. buckets of beer, drinks in souvenir glasses, specialty coffee beverages, drinks ordered through room service, bottled water, drinks over 10 dollars, and wine and champagne by the bottle) then I'm sure you could use your drink coupons for those items, in tandem with the drink program. Drinks over $10 and wine/champagne by the bottle both come at a 25% discount via the Cheers program though, so I'm not sure if they'd let you cover the difference with the coupons or not. I don't see why not though.

Archived