Cabins Under Kids Buffet?

micdee

I originally booked BA cabin #11112 on the Dawn because I read that the balcony was the same size as those of the mini suites. Now I'm second guessing this choice because I'm not quite sure if it is directly under the Kids Buffet.

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? If so, is it noisey?

I am past final payment, but could I still switch to another BA cabin?

Thanks

In looking at the deck plans on Cruise Deckplans dot com, it is not under the buffet. It is just past the bulkhead and would be under a public area. Noise should not be much of an issue anymore than below any other public area.

I agree. Never stayed in one, but we have been under multiple public areas on multiple lines and ships and noise has never, never been a problem for us. If anything, you should be more concerned about people making noise in the hallways, if that tells you anything about how quiet ships usually (and especially NCL) are.

Hope you enjoy your cruise! There's no way that you couldn't!

Yes, there could be a noise issue. From my experience having a cabin under the buffet, (Jr. Suites and Family suites on deck 11 I think) it was very noisy in the early mornings like 4am, 5am when the crew were moving the furniture around for cleaning. Imagine trying to sleep underneath tables being dragged across a tile floor. It was loud screeching. You know they do this every cruise, every day for years and years. There was no sense in even complaining. They've got to clean and noise reduction just wasn't designed in.

Archived