Sting Ray City and 7 Mile Beach or Turtle Farm?

TCguy1977

My wife and I will be in Grand Cayman in early February with Carnival and are looking for excursion advice. We want to visit Stingray City and then are undecided between spending the remainder of our day on 7 Mile Beach or at the Turtle Farm. Wondering what you would recommend from those that have been in Grand Cayman recently and if you have any tour recommendations (Carnival or private)?

A little context... I was in Grand Cayman back in 2003 and did the Stingray City, Hell & Turtle Farm excursion through the Disney Magic. Loved the stingrays and enjoyed the Turtle Farm, which I heard has gotten quite a bit larger, so it kind of interests me again. Never made it to 7 Mile Beach and I have no need to see Hell again. Wife has never been to G.C., so anything we do will be new for her.

Thanks for your help and recommendations!

My wife and I will be in Grand Cayman in early February with Carnival and are looking for excursion advice. We want to visit Stingray City and then are undecided between spending the remainder of our day on 7 Mile Beach or at the Turtle Farm. Wondering what you would recommend from those that have been in Grand Cayman recently and if you have any tour recommendations (Carnival or private)?

A little context... I was in Grand Cayman back in 2003 and did the Stingray City, Hell & Turtle Farm excursion through the Disney Magic. Loved the stingrays and enjoyed the Turtle Farm, which I heard has gotten quite a bit larger, so it kind of interests me again. Never made it to 7 Mile Beach and I have no need to see Hell again. Wife has never been to G.C., so anything we do will be new for her.

Thanks for your help and recommendations!

Quick question for you - is there a place at Stingray City to change into swimsuits or do we need to wear them under our clothes?

Quick question for you - is there a place at Stingray City to change into swimsuits or do we need to wear them under our clothes?

It depends upon the accommodation of the boat you are on. Stingray City is just a spot out in the water where boat anchor. No buildings around!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived