Help with booking early saver.

Rainbowfalls

So now that I am a tad wiser, at least I think so, with one cruise experience under me. We are booking another cruise and going with early saver again.

We enjoyed the port hole rooms enough to book them again and also the empress deck.

My question is though in order to best utilize the early saver and the promotions should I book the lowest deck in a port hole to avoid the extra costs per person per day for a higher deck and just wait till a sale goes on that involves deck upgrades to get to our desired deck? or should I just book the deck I want now?

Has anyone done this before on a port hole room going from the bottom to a better deck?

So now that I am a tad wiser, at least I think so, with one cruise experience under me. We are booking another cruise and going with early saver again.

We enjoyed the port hole rooms enough to book them again and also the empress deck.

My question is though in order to best utilize the early saver and the promotions should I book the lowest deck in a port hole to avoid the extra costs per person per day for a higher deck and just wait till a sale goes on that involves deck upgrades to get to our desired deck? or should I just book the deck I want now?

Has anyone done this before on a port hole room going from the bottom to a better deck?

We book what we like. So what if it's $10 or $20 more. THE EXTRA MONEY YOURE PAYING IS WORTH IT.

Make yourselves happy for your vacation.

Actually for this, you don't need to give it a 2nd thought, since you are booking a category PT porthole room. They are all the same price, regardless of what deck you're on. Empress deck porthole rooms are the same price as Riviera deck porthole rooms or any other deck. So book whatever deck you like, then keep an eye out for any price drops.

When we booked in July, we booked an inside room with a porthole on Deck 2 of the Liberty. Last week I called to check if there were any upgrades and turns out there was a much better room clear up on the Empress deck...and it was now cheaper! So we got a little bit of onboard credit which was really nice. So I would book what you think is affordable and as you get closer call and take advantage of any upgrades you can get. Worked out great for us!

Archived