Oasis Drink Package/Dining

Pugs93

We are going on the Oasis on June 8, 2013. Just wondering if we buy the premium drink pakage, will it be honored in the specialty restaurants? Also, does anyone know the cost of booking Chef's Table by itself? My inlaws will be celebrating thier 50th wedding anniversary on the cruise and we are looking to do somthing special for them. Any ideas are appreciated. We are going with a group of 20 family members, 10 kids, 10 adults. Looking forward to any ideas.

We are going on the Oasis in Feb 2013 and was interested in the premium drink package. None of us realized this was even available. Is this something new and how do we go about purchasing one-before the cruise or when we get on? Is is worth it with three ports? Also since Labadee is a RC port is is in included there?Thanks in advance!

The Premium Drink Package is new. We are purchasing it once we get on board so we can use our on board credit to offset some of the cost. From what I understand, when you first get on board there will be signs at a location close to where you board the ship where you can sign up for a drink package. You should be able to purchase the package through the RCI website when you choose your dining options, but I am not positive, because we haven't made our final payment and therefore don't have access to make these selections.

It is also my understanding that the drink packages are honored on shore in Labadee.

Is it worth it? We had a drink package on Celebrity and we felt it was cheaper for us than paying per drink. Also, because it is a fixed price I know what my final cost will be before I board the ship. Knowing the final cost helps me to relax, enjoy the cruise more, and not feel like I need to constantly check my account for charges (We have four kids). Unlike Celebrity, the premium package does not cover specialty coffee.

Maybe someone who has recent experience with the Oasis Premium Drink package will provide some information on their experience.

Hello, my husband and I just got off the Navigator, they offered the Premium Drink Package, anyone in your cabin over 21 has to sign up for the package. We both did as well as alot of other cruisers. We found it to be worth every penny. I am not sure I would want to cruise without it.

Archived