Country Inn/Courtyard Marriott Port Canaveral

myangel

Which would you pick? I am REALLY having a hard time. Whichever one we decide, we will get the park and shuttle package. Which one would get us to the port quicker? which one has better shuttle service? Thanks for your advice! :)

Which would you pick? I am REALLY having a hard time. Whichever one we decide, we will get the park and shuttle package. Which one would get us to the port quicker? which one has better shuttle service? Thanks for your advice! :)

Either one will be fine. They are next door to each other so time wise to the port is the same. Both get great reviews so pick the one with the best price and enjoy......

Happy sailing!!!

If you are asking about the Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral it is the closest hotel to the port. The Marriott Courtyard is further down the highway in Cocoa Beach which puts it about a 10-15 minute ride to the port. The Country Inn & Suites has a large parking lot and they do have the park and shuttle package available.

There is a Marriott Residence Inn that is right next door to the Country Inn & Suites that is very nice as well and also has a park and shuttle package.

An important thing to remember is that the Country Inn & Suites and Residence Inn are in the town of Cape Canaveral and most of the other hotels are further from the port in Cocoa Beach.

I had some friends that stayed at the Courtyard in Cocoa Beach a couple of years ago and said it was a nice hotel. Although they did not need the parking part of the package.

Personally I prefer the Residence Inn. I have stayed there twice, it is a newer, nice, and clean property.

My inlaws just stayed at the Residence Inn a few weeks ago and had nothing but good to say about it. We are staying at the Country Inn & Suites a few weeks from now based on location and good reports on here about it (and price too). Thought about Cocoa Beach, but we aren't going to get there till mid afternoon anyway, and we already have dinner plans at Fishlips with family who will be staying in Daytona.

I choose Country Inns & Suites because they had breakfast............. my son likes to eat :) They had something called a "captains quarters suite" that was only 15 dollars more and I took it because it had 2 televisions and a little bit of privacy since there will be 3 of us. has anyone stayed in a room like this?

I choose Country Inns & Suites because they had breakfast............. my son likes to eat :) They had something called a "captains quarters suite" that was only 15 dollars more and I took it because it had 2 televisions and a little bit of privacy since there will be 3 of us. has anyone stayed in a room like this?

Although I have not stayed at the Country Inn & Suites you should enjoy your stay there as I have talked to many folks who did stay there and said it was a nice hotel and reasonably priced.

Archived