Has anyone done a ATV Tour in St. Kitts?

Henry325

Hi everyone. Was thinking of doing a ATV Tour in St. Kitts but can not find any reviews on it. Has anyone been?

Check out St. Kitts trip advisor, click on activities, scroll down and you will find Spectrum ATV reviews. Also on Carnival website shore excursion list you will find ATV reviews as well.

Thank you everyone. We booked the atv tour through welcome tours and it was awesome they actually use spectrum atv tours. It was $75 per person when we booked through welcome tours (on spectrumatv.com is it $95 per person and $129 per person booked on carnival I believe).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Thank you everyone. We booked the atv tour through welcome tours and it was awesome they actually use spectrum atv tours. It was $75 per person when we booked through welcome tours (on spectrumatv.com is it $95 per person and $129 per person booked on carnival I believe).

Henry325, I was thinking of booking this excursion for my group of 7. Another poster on the boards said it was boring and wouldn't recommend it. Do you mind telling me a little about your tour and how if you enjoyed it?

I'm looking for ATVs and its either St. Kitts or St. Martin but I'd rather go see Maho Beach if I had a choice.

This excursion was awesome I highly recommend it. I wouldn't have anything negative to say about the whole tour we enjoyed ourselves. We did an ATV tour in Jamaica and this was much better

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This excursion was awesome I highly recommend it. I wouldn't have anything negative to say about the whole tour we enjoyed ourselves. We did an ATV tour in Jamaica and this was much better

Thank you so much for coming back. Beaulah actually emailed me yesterday and reserved us the 7 spots so I guess I'm going on this excursion either way...LOL!

We are also using her to transport us to the beach. Did you do anything else with them after the ATVs? I'm thinking hanging at a beach for a few hours will be a nice way to end the day.

Henry 325 - Could you tell me more about the ATV excursion ? Where did you go and what did you see? We will have an 18 and 21 year old with us, would they enjoy this?

Im sure they would enjoy it. We went through some trails which was really nice and to me was really what ATV riding should be about. I can't remember every detail as it was a while ago but I remember it was awesome. I don't like doing an ATV tour where they take you on easy roads and smooth trails. This was more real terrain roads for ATV riding.

Archived