Easter Cruise

Chucksta63

WELCOME!!!!!

Hello All !!!!! I know you have seen me posting around a lot, but we have made it Official!!!!!! Here is the link to the "First Official Cruise Critic's Family Group Cruise"!!!!!!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=77

Let Me introduce myself: My name is Chuck and I will be acting as your group leader...Welcome ALL ,,To the 1st Official CC Group Cruise!!!!!!!!

This Cruise is on the Carnival Triumph for April 15th 2006 to the Western Caribbean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Easter Weekend!!!!!!!

Please Stop in and Say Hi, share your experences, ask questions, join the group!!! Come Join Us for a Great Family Cruise and make Some Memory's!!!!!! By Joining Us you will be entitled to some Great Amenities like 15% off all Cruise Critic Logowear!!!!!!!!! E-mail me for the Code!!!!!!!!! Also $100.00 Per Cabin!!!!! If you are having to book 2 cabins that is $200.00 total!!!!!!!!! This is a Great Bonus*****!!!!!!!

Don't be Shy,,, Are you New to the Boards??? Go ahead and ask your question this is what I am here for!!!! Stop In Often !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See You On Board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Oh yea Easter Week Cruise we are doing it!!!!!

Come check out our rates and join the great time!!!!

I can't say enough about the Triumph she will be going into drydock for referbishing in the Fall so she will be nice and new for us in the spring!!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived