Wonderful Christmas

rufflesmom

DH and I decided not to buy each other Christmas presents this year, opting to use that money to pay toward our cruise in Sept with my sisters and bil's. Our middle son surprised us (shocked more like it) with a $400 Carnival gift card for Christmas.

I was waiting for the price to go down and was keeping a careful watch on prices. DH suggested that since we would be booking early saver and could get any price drops that we could go ahead and book anytime. That is until he realized that a $500 deposit would be required. (Christmas plus a new hot water heater nixed that plan) On Christmas day we were able to book our cruise for Sept with the gift card and $100. Now that we are experiencing 20 degree temps we have something to look forward to.

DH and I decided not to buy each other Christmas presents this year, opting to use that money to pay toward our cruise in Sept with my sisters and bil's. Our middle son surprised us (shocked more like it) with a $400 Carnival gift card for Christmas.

I was waiting for the price to go down and was keeping a careful watch on prices. DH suggested that since we would be booking early saver and could get any price drops that we could go ahead and book anytime. That is until he realized that a $500 deposit would be required. (Christmas plus a new hot water heater nixed that plan) On Christmas day we were able to book our cruise for Sept with the gift card and $100. Now that we are experiencing 20 degree temps we have something to look forward to.

Congratulations! What a thoughtful son!

Archived