Room service and breakfast on Legend

spunke

We are book on the Jan 6th sailing of the Legend and we were looking and it didn't seem that we could have breakfast in our stateroom?? Carnival advertises room service? Can you get eggs and full breakfast in your rooms??

What about dinners??

Thank you

Room service menu is limited for breakfast; bagels, toast, cereal, fruit and such. Do a search on here, I am sure someone has posted a link to the room service menu. It is perfect for late night snacks, return food after a long day in port, and early morning wake-up calls though! Keep a stash of dollar bills for tips; always appreciated by those delivering!

There are 2 room service menus. One is 24 hours and include salad, sandwiches, cookies, etc. the other is a door hanger card for breakfast. This would be a continental breakfast. Bagels, cereal, coffee, yogurt. You won't get bacon and eggs from room service. For that, you would have to walk to the lido buffet and take it back to the cabin.

Every night, your room steward will leave you the continental breakfast service card in your room. It has to be out by 5am I think and they will deliver it any time you want. It was really good and we ended up doing it every morning. Just some fruit, a bagel, coffee and juice so we could get our mornings started before heading out for "real" breakfast.

The "dinner" and lunch menu are basically sandwiches with chips. They take long enough though that unless you are really indisposed, I would always just head up to get one made and bring it back to my room myself.

Archived