Grand Suite Brilliance Hump Pics

• 1 month later...
Just started a webshots album today. Haven't uploaded many pics, but I have managed to put pics from our GS 1556 on the Brilliance in an album.

http://community.webshots.com/album/357801626iryLKJ

I found this link to pictures of the balcony on cabin 1556 Brilliance. Looking at the way this balcony comes up next to the one next to it (it makes a sharp turn) could this be 1556. It looks more like it would be 1554. When looking at the brochure 1556 is the one right in the middle next to the Royal Suite. I don't see how the cabin on the other side could be turned at an angle like that. It would not allow for any privacy as the people on that balcony could look straight over on you & you on them.

Could anyone who has been in 1556 on the Brilliance or a Radiance class ship look at this & tell me if this is a correct interpretation as to how these balconies relate to each other. I have 1556 booked for a couple of cruises & I would have to rethink my cabin choice if that really is 1556 in the pictures.

I sure would appreciate any info I could get. It is too late to change cabins on one of my booked cruises, but the other one is in 2007.

• 1 month later...

Archived