OBC and NCL credit card

abe3

I have a couple of questions and see if anyone can help.

First question is we are booked on the breakaway and we are sharing a cabin with my parents and have a $300 OBC for booking from NCL. Can the OBC be split? $150 for me, wife, and son and the other $150 to my parents? If so is this done at the guest service desk or before you board?

Second question concerning the NCL credit card which I am applying for to take advantage of OBC offer available. My parents have the card also and will be using the OBC they get from the card on the cruise and we will be doing the same. Does the OBC get applied to the stateroom only or to the card holder? And also how do you go about applying the OBC to the cruise?

This is the first time we have shared a cabin with my parents and just wondering about this OBC stuff.

With regards to your first question...no, they will not apply the credit to both rooms. You can however purchase things for them and have it applied to your room. Buckets of beer, dinner, even cruise excursions. To apply the OBC from World Points you can either call the NCL 800# and tell them you have World Points you need to apply and they will transfer you or you can log into your account online and call the 800# listed there with the appropriate WP code for the credit. Hope that helps.

EDIT: I misread your post, thought you had adjoining rooms. The onboard credit is applied to the purchaser of the room I believe. Not certian if you can split it up by person. Sorry for the lack of help on this one.

I have a couple of questions and see if anyone can help.

First question is we are booked on the breakaway and we are sharing a cabin with my parents and have a $300 OBC for booking from NCL. Can the OBC be split? $150 for me, wife, and son and the other $150 to my parents? If so is this done at the guest service desk or before you board?

Second question concerning the NCL credit card which I am applying for to take advantage of OBC offer available. My parents have the card also and will be using the OBC they get from the card on the cruise and we will be doing the same. Does the OBC get applied to the stateroom only or to the card holder? And also how do you go about applying the OBC to the cruise?

This is the first time we have shared a cabin with my parents and just wondering about this OBC stuff.

Onboard credit is applied to the first two passengers listed in the cabin.

Archived