Cheers ? I haven't seen yet....

willow028

So five minute wait time between drinks is fine but... our morning plan is I send the husband up to get me breakfast and he grabs the drinks... and with this plan I'll want him to grab my soda too - does soda count on the wait time? He'll be grabbing two beers plus my version of morning caffeine if that matters....

Either way we're excited about it - no need for me to haul my morning soda on board (don't drink enough of it to justify a soda card) and the more we talk the more we know this is going to save us oodles of money after our last cruise!

So five minute wait time between drinks is fine but... our morning plan is I send the husband up to get me breakfast and he grabs the drinks... and with this plan I'll want him to grab my soda too - does soda count on the wait time? He'll be grabbing two beers plus my version of morning caffeine if that matters....

Either way we're excited about it - no need for me to haul my morning soda on board (don't drink enough of it to justify a soda card) and the more we talk the more we know this is going to save us oodles of money after our last cruise!

The bottomless bubbles is included with the Cheers Program.

Just have him get the soda first, then the food, then the beers:confused:

Archived