Epic spa

tam063

Cruising on Epic Feb. 16th and have few questions about the spa. Has anyone ever done the couples massage? Also I have read that there is a couples villa in the spa, but can not seem to find any info. about it. If anyone has any info. That would be helpful I would greatly appreciate it!

Cruising on Epic Feb. 16th and have few questions about the spa. Has anyone ever done the couples massage? Also I have read that there is a couples villa in the spa, but can not seem to find any info. about it. If anyone has any info. That would be helpful I would greatly appreciate it!

Don't know about the spa, but join our roll call for the cruise. I' m sure someone there will know more info.

You can get couples massages. Saw during a spa tour what I guess is what you are calling the couples villa. It was obviously set up for two people, two massage beds, spa tub in the corner, rose petals etc. Very large room and beautiful windows.

We did not do the couples massage, but I did an individual massage. I was disappointed with the cost/value not to mention the sales pitch to buy extras (supplements/bath salts). Ridiculous. The last thing you want when you are trying to relax is a sales pitch. All in all you get a much better value for similar services on land.

Regarding the couples villa, most of the spa is comprised of an area that is open to men and women beyond the locker room. This area includes two saunas, an aromatic steam room, a large water area with hot tubs, fountains and other water therapy areas that was available to use as couples. The segregated spa areas included an additional aromatic steam room and sauna in each locker room. The main room also had several options to lounge out and relax. So there are lots of opportunities to relax with your spouse or significant other. I thought that the spa was worth the price for the week.

Archived