Deep sea fishing charter?

marter99

I'm trying to find a fishing charter for our stop in Costa Maya. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I've found a couple online, but was hoping somebody may have something I've missed. We'll be in Costa Maya on 6/29...can't wait! :D

Thanks!

Terry

We may be on the same cruise, Carnival Miracle. We're in Costa Maya on the same day. My husband and 15 yr old are looking to share a deep sea fishing 1/2 day while my younger son and I do the tour with Ivan. The only one I've found is http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/CostaMayaFishing.htm. Don't know if anyone has had experience with them or not? Thanks Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Thats the only charter I've found also. We have 3 in our group that want to go (my husband, nephew-20 yrs, and my son-17 yrs). My son doesn't want to use their boat because he says its kind of small for deep sea fishing, no fighting chair, no out-riggers...etc. He wanted me to check on the larger one they have (42' I think), and find someone to share it with. Well, unfortunately, its been booked already. We're considering switching to Cozumel to do the fishing, since we can't seem to find anything else in Costa Maya. And now, if the rumors are correct, we'll be in Cozumel on Friday instead, and from 8am-10pm.

If you find anything else, let me know!

Terry

Hi Terry, Yes I confirmed with Carnival...we had booked through them. It has changed to Belize on Thur and Cozumel on Fri. We hadn't book anything for Cozumel so if your still intested my husband and son could do the deep sea fishing in Cozumel. Did look briefly on the internet lots of choices for deep sea fishing.

Lynn

The guys still haven't decided if/where they want to go deep sea fishing yet. So I've pretty much told them they are on their own now. There are a lot of other things they want to do in Cozumel now too. I think we need a week there to cover it all, instead of just 1 day.

only 17 days & counting!!!! :D

Terry

Archived