Anyone ever win a cruise while on a cruise?

McCutie

Just nosey to see what it really includes.....or doesn't include...

Last yr. when a man won the raffle he got to pick any place, time, itin./ length....

while this yr. the woman who won had to choose the caribbean out of Miami...

...again....just being nosey....

They gave away a few of them this past week on the Dawn and I heard during one announcement from Rob that they are allowed a $1000 voucher to use instead of taking the cruise that they won. I would assume thats $1000 a person? Not sure though.

There were a few threads about the adventures in booking the "free" cruise. One of the posters won a cruise when we sailed with them. It is true any itinerary any ship but not any date. Sort of like the Frequent Flyer ticket with black out periods.

As I understand it they send out monthly a list of cruises that are available. No Holidays, limited list during peak summer months. You can upgrade for a price from the inside cruise only credit you get. As I recall but not certain you still have to pay Fees and Taxes.

In the end everyone posting here ended up on a cruise they wanted but not the exact dates they would have liked and not without a lot work getting NCL to open a ship and time.

Tim - I bet that voucher is $1000 total - the cruise only price of the cheapest inside for 2.

Archived