Breeze and Butch

Mizzouaholic

Does anyone know for sure if cruise director Butch is going to be on the Breeze for the May 11 cruise?

No he will NOT be on your cruise he will be taking 6 weeks off starting May 5th.

This is from him when I talked to him last:

I get on board the Breeze Nov. 18th and will be there until I take six weeks vacation starting May 5th. I am currently scheduled to return to the Breeze for another six month mid June '13.

THANKS for that info! I have been planning on booking "Breeze" just to sail once again with Butch, and I'd REALLY hate it if I got aboard, only to find out that he's on vacation. Without a doubt, Butch is the best Cruise Director of any I've ever sailed with, and I have no doubt that lots of other folks feel the same way. :cool:

"SKY"

• 1 month later...

Looks like Brent Mitchell for both April, and May. He's a good C.D., (Bot a Butch, but good none the less.) I sailed with Brent aboard "Ecstasy" recently, and had a super good cruise. I thinnk if you can't have Butch, you've got near "second best". :)

"SKY"

Wow looks like we may get him on our November 9th cruise. Does anyone now about the piano player, Ron?

Ron's last sailing with Carnival will be on June 2nd. He works in Idaho (Coeur D'Alene Area) in the summer at a B&B. Then in the Fall, he has accepted a "land gig" in Palm Springs from late sept/early oct until May of 2014.

Joanne

Archived