Aristocrat Sailing 3 Feb 2013

SolentSeawater

Hi

We are interested in doing the Aristocat sailing to Norman Island. It leaves right from the adjoining dock where our criuse ship will be. A minimum of 10 people are needed to go. Is anyone interested? They get great reviews on tripadvisor! Here is the link: http://www.aristocatcharters.com/ and Captain Steve can be e-mailed at aristocat@surfbvi.com.

The cost is $110pp and includes lunch and drinks. Let me know if you are interested! Looking forward to the cruise!!!

SolentSeawater

• 1 month later...
Hi

We are interested in doing the Aristocat sailing to Norman Island. It leaves right from the adjoining dock where our criuse ship will be. A minimum of 10 people are needed to go. Is anyone interested? They get great reviews on tripadvisor! Here is the link: http://www.aristocatcharters.com/ and Captain Steve can be e-mailed at aristocat@surfbvi.com.

The cost is $110pp and includes lunch and drinks. Let me know if you are interested! Looking forward to the cruise!!!

SolentSeawater

Have you done your trip with Aristocrat yet? We're considering them for an upcoming cruise, and I'd love to hear about your experience.

Thanks!

We sailed with Aristocat in Dec 2012...the short quick answer?

BOOK IT. Go ahead, I'll wait here for you...

The details...

The highlight of the cruise, by far, we joined the cat right at the tender dock a very short work from Carnival Freedom, in fact, we watched the ship-organized sailing day leave with close to 55 or 60 passengers on a cat not much larger than Aristocat. We were 12 our trip.

Gilbert (aka Gilbo) and Emily met us promptly at 0800, and after a short safety briefing, we were off. The wind was not awake yet, so we motored over to the Indians, our first snorkel stop. Excellent visibility, in probably 20-25 feet of water, lots of coral, loads of fish. Aristocat can supply floaty belts if you prefer, our group were all experienced snorkelers, and everyone had their own kit. Surprised Emily a bit, but, OK so we'll hang onto the boat gear. The shipboard gear looked good, but I know exactly who's mouth has been on my snorkel.

Swam for about an hour, back aboard and we headed back toward the dock, stopping after about a 15 minute motor at a second stop. Not as good, the reef followed along the shoreline and you could swim right along the edge, still a lot to see by any means.

We came aboard, had a quick rinse and Gilbo opened the bar. He served the first round, told us to help ourselves if we needed anything else to drink and went down to help Emily prepare lunch for the group. Rum punch, add your own rum as required, two types of beer, as well as water and soda all available.

Salads, hot dogs (chicken I believe), cold cuts, cookies and a variety of chips and salsas. Nicely prepared and presented, there was plenty to go around.

Wind came up nicely, unfortunately was right on the nose, so we motored back to the pier, arriving in plenty of time for sail away.

A first class outfit, very friendly folks took excellent care of the group, and a lot more fun than the Carnival horde would have had.

I can recommend Aristocat and her crew without hesitation.

Archived