Emerald Princess Balcony Question on Caribe Deck

2 drift woods

We were on the Emerald for the two 10 day cruises over the holidays. When we boarded cabin steward said he had put a topper on our bed, just looking at the bed, we asked for another one. had one nights sleep on the two of them?

At our M & G, Peter the hotel manager was there and did a Q & A. Said during the drydock they loaded on new beds. Aha, we asked the steward for one of the new beds. Had to check with the supervisor, but by that night we had one of the new beds. The squeeky wheel we thinks. Much better.

John M you should have squeeked!;)

As a followup to the chair/patio questions. On Caribe deck, and we had blue mat, two chairs and two loungers. While chatting with the people above us on Baja deck, it looked like they had two of the regular chairs, but the little short table.

We are going on the Emerald for back to backs in February. We hope the noro is gone. Do you know what the entertainment is for shows/movies?

BoPippy, how was the c753 cabin balcony? We are in that one next month.

Actually,the nicest room I ever had so far.Great views,quiet,away from everything.Really nice room.I would do the room again,but anyone with mobility issues should not because it is a long walk to pool,buffet and if you forget something in your room and need to go back you will do some cursing(I did):)My DW is prone to being seasick,so first two days from Ft.Lauderdale to Aruba she felt sick,but after that,it was good.Room Steward was very good!This year we are doing the other route on same ship,but C518,mid ship,near Panoramic Elevators,port side,that should be more convenient.It's a cruise,you will love it no matter where you are!!:)

What room were you in that the mattresses weren't changed?

We are going on the Emerald for back to backs in February. We hope the noro is gone. Do you know what the entertainment is for shows/movies?

Sorry, been away for the boards awhile. We were in C703, and had to ask for the new mattresses. Was no problem.

Off the top of my head, on entertainment don't go to very many of them, we have seen most of them several times Production shows, Boogie Shoes, Blame it on the Disco (or something like that). One based on Cole Porter, What a Swell Party. Movies, nothing enticed us so can't help you there.

The noro reared its ugly head before Christmas, and the ship was clean the day after New Years.. The crew did an amazing job cleaning and sanitizing.

Enjoy your cruise.

Different subject but for those who were recently on the Emerald, can you tell me if Generoso is still the Maitre'd and is Godwin still the Headwaiter in Michelangelo? We sail March 17 and were curious on the staffing.

Carolyn

Different subject but for those who were recently on the Emerald, can you tell me if Generoso is still the Maitre'd and is Godwin still the Headwaiter in Michelangelo? We sail March 17 and were curious on the staffing.

Carolyn

As of last Wednesday,neither was aboard!

Sorry, been away for the boards awhile. We were in C703, and had to ask for the new mattresses. Was no problem.

Off the top of my head, on entertainment don't go to very many of them, we have seen most of them several times Production shows, Boogie Shoes, Blame it on the Disco (or something like that). One based on Cole Porter, What a Swell Party. Movies, nothing enticed us so can't help you there.

The noro reared its ugly head before Christmas, and the ship was clean the day after New Years.. The crew did an amazing job cleaning and sanitizing.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you. Last year our mattress was terrible and with G's back problems, Iwill definitely ask for a new mattress.

Archived