Couples Rasul on the Epic

Kortehgehn

Hi again, everyone on the board was so helpful with the last question I had about the Epic I thought I'd ask about something else that I've been trying to find out.

Does the Epic offer couples rasul treatments? If so does anyone know what the room is like and does anyone know what the current costs are for those treatments if they are offered?

One last question, I heard that there are private treatment rooms for suite guests in the haven, does anyone know if this includes a rasul room?

A little history on the question for those interested:

The last time we did a couples rasul was on the Norwegian Gem and it was available to book when we asked about it on the first day even though it was not on the spa services menu. Having never done a rasul before we weren't really sure what to expect. When we arrived for the rasul they put us in one of the spa rooms with a attached "mud room" which really seemed a lot like a sauna with shower heads. However when the receptionist turned the steam room on there were no lights inside so the room was completely dark except for the light coming in through the steamy glass door. After calling the ship's electrician we were told by the head of the spa that "the lights only come on in an emergency" and that it was normal. We dealt with it as best we could and also found that the shower heads never came on either, as there was supposed to be a "natural rain" that came on in the room after 30 minutes and we had to wash most of the mud off with a hose attached to a spigot in the steam room :(. We were both rather dissapointed by the expirence but I liked the overall idea with the different skin defoliants and mud and such, if it weren't for the fact that it was completely dark and the shower heads weren't working.

Thanks once again,

~Lesley

Archived