Victory or Triumph - Spa Deck Oceanview Cabin

drevil361

Has anyone been on the Carnival Victory or Triumph in a Spa Deck oceanview cabin? The ones with the floor to ceiling windows? How is the noise level on that deck? The cabins are on the same level as camp carnival and the spa. It looks like a high traffic area. If you had a cabin there, did you hear a lot of noise from all the people going by?

Nice rooms only way I would do an OV room!! Friends of ours had this room in April Seemed Nice they never complained!!! Trafic to camp carnival is confined to a hall way so pax don't hear them. If I were to do an OV room this is where I would want it!!! Oh yea Triumph was the ship!!! ;)

Thanks. Anyone else had one of these cabins?

Not sure when you're sailing, but if you can wait until after we sail her,(Triumph) I can let you know. We sail at the end of this month. Several in our group have been upgraded to 6E Spa Deck, and I for one will be checking them out!

Ok - sort of a detailed follow up question here. We booked cabin 1114 on the victory, spa deck in October. On the map, it looks like the aft wall of that cabin "touches" the outside deck. It looks like it is an area for lounge chairs, but it's hard to tell. I called Carnival, and they weren't sure. To the two people going on the a cruise this week, can you check that out for me?? I know ships can be noisy places, but I like to minimize the noises I have to suffer.... like being away from elevators. If that wall does border with the outside, I'm worried about the noise level. Feel free to e-mail me at drevil361@aol.com. So my basic question in, does the aft wall of 1114 touch storage area or the outside world?? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just outside of cabin 1114 (the wall between the cabin and the outside) is a small deck that holds about 6 lounge chairs. I think that it was only one day that there were people using it...We did not have much of a problem with the noise factor...except for one night we heard a large boom...still dont know what it was (my 5 year old says we hit and iceberg...) We think it may have been some lounge chairs being piled up, and dropped. There was some noise from the deck above during the day, but not much at night. We rarely heard any noise from the elevators or from the gym, spa or camp carnival all which are on that deck. Any other question I can answer feel free to ask....

I took pictures, but havent gotten them developed..(for shame I use a camera that is not digital!) I will put them online soon....We really enjoyed the large windows...definately got a great view in and out of the ports...my kids loved sitting in the window watching the world go by...

Archived