Checked water in Baltimore

Great! Would like to take a case of the 'squirt' type bottles. Will come in handy for the gym and especially days at the beach.

Had a bad experience in Grand Turk this past September...started to dehydrate after snorkeling and then a walk on the beach. Needed water in the worst way! First bottle of water we could find cost $4.50 for a small bottle. Drank it before my husband had time to get the money from his pocket. Learned a good lesson....always carry a bottle of water with you at all times when off the ship. Never know how long/or how far you must walk in order to buy when you really need it.

Mindy

Perhaps you might like to bring an empty refillable sport bottle just in case your water doesn't find its way on board? The type with a wide mouth would be easier to refill than the sport bottles with a narrow neck. I was thinking I might need a funnel--but we actually didn't end up having to refill the bottles since we had plenty for the week.

Archived