No TA Discount in the UK?

Gilpet

I've often read on these boards that RCI don't allow TA's to offer lower prices than RCI themselves but I've always booked through a TA and always paid a much lower price......until now!!! I have searched every on-line TA that I can think of and every one of them is showing the same price as the RCI UK website (I am only talking about the UK in this post) - has something changed in the last week? Last week they were all showing different prices but not any more. Does anybody know what has happened?

Gill

I've often read on these boards that RCI don't allow TA's to offer lower prices than RCI themselves but I've always booked through a TA and always paid a much lower price......until now!!! I have searched every on-line TA that I can think of and every one of them is showing the same price as the RCI UK website (I am only talking about the UK in this post) - has something changed in the last week? Last week they were all showing different prices but not any more. Does anybody know what has happened?

Gill

Today a travel agent (Thomas Cook) said RCI has banned discounting and will take contracts from TA's who do !!!!

Small world lol. At least you'll get OBC which we didn't get when we booked. That's what my sister in law was told in Thomas Cook today as well......she was trying to book for our other cruise in September.

If you do book, don't forget to join us on the roll call - it's a pretty good one.

Gill x

Archived