Storing carseat

emeltee

This is our first cruise, so I have no idea what to expect from our cabin. We'll be staying in a minisuite on the Sapphire Princess. I plan on bringing DD2's carseat on our cruise to Alaska in July since we'll be doing touring via car before we catch our cruise, as well as in port in Skagway.

Once onboard the ship, where can I stow away her carseat? I have this nightmare where we're in a tiny room and are constantly climbing over our belongings and the carseat....

I've sailed the Sapphire a couple times in a regular outside cabin with two car seats and a huge double stroller - there is plenty of room on the bottom of the closet for the car seat that's completely out of the way. Enjoy - we love that ship.

Best,

Mia

I've sailed the Sapphire a couple times in a regular outside cabin with two car seats and a huge double stroller - there is plenty of room on the bottom of the closet for the car seat that's completely out of the way. Enjoy - we love that ship.

Best' date='

Mia[/quote']

Great to know. It seems weird that we'll be bringing along a carseat on a cruise, but I'm fairly picky with carseats and don't want to take chances what the rental car company will have on hand.

BTW, this is such a friendly subforum - I'm glad I finally found my way over here.

Archived