What are the free drinks available on the Dawn?

GeneD

Hi, I will be taking my 92 yo Mother along with some other relatives on the Dawn in May to Bermuda. She has asked me what are the free drinks available on board and at the various restaurants (garden cafe and main dining rooms and blue lagoon). I am hoping someone can answer so I can tell her. Also if we have a room for her near the fore elevators would the dining room be quite a hike? She is a walker but as most 92 yo people not the fastest. Thanks for any info.

Coffee, tea, iced tea, water. Some juices or flavored waters can be found in the buffet through out the day. The kids buffet sometimes has juices available in the morning (not sure if these are real juice)

Since restaurants are all over the ship, yes it can be quite a hike for someone with a walker to most dining venues. Take a look at the deck plans to see where they are located. For example the buffet is located between the mid and aft elevators. The Venetian MDR is in the aft, the Aqua located at mid elevators.

You may want to consider a collapsible wheelchair for longer hikes.

Archived