Carnival Breeze in HD Top to bottom Front to Back!

Manatee Mom

Just back from the Breeze. My DH woke up early and decided to video all public areas (Except Camp and Spa) on the Carnival Breeze.

Here are the links to 20+ min of Virtual Carnival Breeze tour in High Def. Like you are on the ship.

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

Just back from the Breeze. My DH woke up early and decided to video all public areas (Except Camp and Spa) on the Carnival Breeze.

Here are the links to 20+ min of Virtual Carnival Breeze tour in High Def. Like you are on the ship.

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

OMG - can't believe he actually filmed going down the waterslides! So excited to be going on this ship in 30 some days! Thank you so much for the warm up show!

Thanks! Beautiful video...feels like being on the ship :)

I loved the Serenity deck, the various "South Beach" seating groups

around the ship, couches, different areas with umbrellas over the chairs and tables...

loved the "Ocean Plaza" area

Lobby looked very pretty too

I was really NOT impressed by the showroom...a bit blah??

I am disappointed to see the awkward IMHO seating in the Comedy club area....wow...that is very small...little tables and chairs...looking at that makes it easy to see why people are saying how they could not get a seat or had to stand in line ...ouch

thanks for the videos

I love it, can't wait for my turn. I have a question what deck do you come onto the ship? I cant remember.

Deck 3, Main Lobby upon Embark, Deck 0 in Port.

OP great job on the Video, now I miss our Trip more!!

Thank you for posting the videos. However, now I am alittle worried. In your opinion, since I am wheelchair dependent, do you think I will have problems getting around?? Alot of areas in the video seem very narrow (ie: adult area, piano bar, walkway above pool).

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

Thank You Thank you!!! I cant stand the wait till april and this helps my fix!

:) I am disappointed to see the awkward IMHO seating in the Comedy club area....wow...that is very small...little tables and chairs...looking at that makes it easy to see why people are saying how they could not get a seat or had to stand in line ...ouch

thanks for the videos

I agree but we did get seats, maybe because I didn't enjoy the comedians on this ship. I was on the Imagination last month and couldn't stop laughing. One of the Comedians (Not the 1 from Detroit) was Blah, never wasted my time to go back and see him.

Thank you for posting the videos. However, now I am alittle worried. In your opinion, since I am wheelchair dependent, do you think I will have problems getting around?? Alot of areas in the video seem very narrow (ie: adult area, piano bar, walkway above pool).

We knew people on our ship who's son is in a wheelchair and they seem to be able to get everywhere. The piano bar especially since it is no longer a closed in room has plenty of room to manover.

So glad to see new videos on the Breeze! Thanks for posting them!

I'm curious, do you know if they have laser tag on the Breeze? DS would be interested in knowing.

Thanks!

didn't see it offered on our Cruise...

• 1 year later...