90 Day Mark - Need Past Brides Advice

Hi Girls! (Or guys)...

I am at the 90 day mark!!! So does anyone have any suggestions for me? We are taking the Carnival Splendor and getting married at the Lime Tree Beach Resort in St. Thomas then we are having a 2 hour reception back on the boat in the Red Carpet Night Club with a DJ.

I feel like I can't do certain things right now because I don't know the times for the wedding day yet!! I wanted to make a program for the ceremony and maybe a timeline for the day of. I also just took advantage of the Groupon for Vista Print. It was $17 for $70 worth of stuff. We are doing Welcome Bags when everyone gets on the bus (we are taking a bus for 3 hours to NYC, that is where our cruise ship leaves out of) and I didn't know if anyone had any suggestions on what to add!?

Let me know tips ladies!!!!

XOXO

You got the times for the ceremony and the reception? From Carnival? Are you have an "on shore" ceremony and then a reception back on the boat? We are in St. Thomas for the ceremony and then back on the boat for the reception so I wasn't sure if that is why I haven't found out but would love to hear from you! Thanks :).

Don't sweat it! I'm down to 48 days, and I've put in my request for both rooms already. My coordinator makes sure to remind me each time I requested a room that nothing would be set until 2-3 weeks before the wedding.

I've made the programs and ordered from Vistaprint (gotta love Groupon!), as well as "rehearsal" dinner invites (we'my fiance's parents are hosting a dinner the night before for all OOT guests and wedding party). I made a day of timeline using a Microsoft program rather than ordering it. I'll just update it once I get the specs a few weeks before and print them myself. I went ahead and updated it with times I'm figuring might be the actual timeline, but I can always just change it later.

I don't know for sure yet, but I've requested the Fantasia Lounge. It has the center aisle my fiance and I preferred, as well as row seating. The Plaza Lounge had curved booths to sit in and two side aisles. It also has crazy Vegas show lighting, with a bar in the back. I'm all about drinking at the reception, but I didn't want a bar in the same room as my ceremony. Hopefully I get the Fantasia!

I was just notified that my programs were shipped, so I'll try and post what I did once I get a copy of them.

Archived