digital photo printing on the pg

I don't know the answer about downloading them but I can offer one piece of information. If you have a video cable for your camera you can connect it to the television in your cabin (yellow jack) and preview the shots you have taken. I did this each night of our 2 weeks last year and was able to edit as I went. I took two 256 MB cards (my husband had the same for his camera) and we had enough storage for our 18 day FP vacation.

The PG has a CD option at the Photographer's office. They do not have card readers in the computer room. I did not take notice of the cost. I just brought my own 1 gb cards so I would have enough room for all the photos I wanted. It was very reasonable for them to develop photos I took with the underwater camera on the Aqua Safari, which was a hightlight of the trip for me.

Hey there....We were on the PG in December and we were able to hand in our memory card to the photographer and he loaded them up on disk. Very convenient because there are so many photo to be taken. Hopes this helps! You'll have an amazing time !!:)

Archived