D1 sofa on Enchantment

We have a category D1 on the Enchantment. Does anyone know if this folds out like a full sleeper sofa? And will it be large enough for an adult?

Have you checked the deck plan? It has a legend that shows what the sleeping accomodations are for each cabin. What is your cabin number?

Have you checked the deck plan? It has a legend that shows what the sleeping accomodations are for each cabin. What is your cabin number?

Yes, I have checked the deck plans. The cabin will accommodate 3 to 4. I am interested to know how the sofa opens for sleeping. Is it similar in size and open like a sleeper sofa in a hotel room? Cabin 7090.

Cabin 7090 should have a full size sofa bed since the cabin will hold 3 or 4 as you say. The sofa beds are okay for one adult, but is not really comfortable for 2 adults. My daughter tried to sleep on the sofa bed with her 6 year old daughter and it was not comfortable.

I have spend 16 nights on Royals sofa beds (hey when the 3rd person rate is right ill sleep anywhere!) and the ones on Oasis opened differently than the Liberty but did find them a bit uncomfy. I searched the room and found the extra linens for the regular bed when split and used the duvet as a mattress topper and it made the 'bends' in the sofa bed much less noticeable.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

Archived